September 26, 2012 Headlines: Foxconn aftermath, prospering Oklahomans, Brooklyn manufacturing, and more.
Washington Post: Analysts believe worker riots at Foxconn will increase if issues aren't addressed.
Herald Business Journal: A new campaign in Washington state raises awareness about locally-made products.
Bloomberg News: Voting in Ohio starts next week and both candidates are making their presence felt, discussing China, among other topics.
New York Times: Brooklyn revamps old industrial buildings to attract new manufacturing.
Tulsa World: Personal income increasing in Oklahoma, as a result of manufacturing.
CNBC: China announces plans to prop up it's struggling solar industry.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013