September 19, 2012 Headlines: China as a campaign-year issue, Baxter the robot, and more...
Washington Post: Why China has become a potent campaign-year issue.
Bloomberg: China bought treasury bonds in July for the first time in three months.
Forbes: Baxter the robot revolutionizes American manufacturing.
New York Times: U.S. trade deficit decreased in second quarter.
Washington Post: Foreign investment in China fell for third straight month.
Washington Post: China's auto parts industry in brief.
Bloomberg: President Obama has final say on future of Chinese-owned wind farm in Oregon.
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013