September 19, 2012 Headlines: China as a campaign-year issue, Baxter the robot, and more...
Washington Post: Why China has become a potent campaign-year issue.
Bloomberg: China bought treasury bonds in July for the first time in three months.
Forbes: Baxter the robot revolutionizes American manufacturing.
New York Times: U.S. trade deficit decreased in second quarter.
Washington Post: Foreign investment in China fell for third straight month.
Washington Post: China's auto parts industry in brief.
Bloomberg: President Obama has final say on future of Chinese-owned wind farm in Oregon.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013