September 14, 2012 Headlines: rare earth mines, the future of manufacturing, and China hits back at Romney
Bloomberg: China reducing access to rare earth mines.
Huffington Post: Consumer level 3D printers can lead to manufacturing products in the comfort of one's home.
Los Angeles Times: Chinese news agency publishes editorial calling Romney's attack on Obama "foolish" and "ironic"
The American: Industry leaders and policymakers need to capitalize on advanced manufacturing opportunities.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013