September 13, 2012 Headlines: American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act passes House, and more...
Boston Globe: Corporate investments and highly skilled workers place Boston at the forefront of a manufacturing renaissance.
Tulsa World: Many of Broken Arrow, TX's 300 manufacturers cannot grow as quickly as they want, because they lack skilled workers.
WSJ: A state-owned Chinese bank will serve as the sole lender, and take a lead role in, building a power plant in Texas.
PCWorld: Chinese authorities investigating death of Foxconn worker.
Buzzfeed: Apple releases videos focused on manufacturing that omit factory workers from narrative.
Supply Chain Digest: New report says U.S. may see increase in manufacturing, but Chinese labor costs will not be cause.
Rockford Register Star: Presence of machinists at International Manufacturing Technology Show may be indicator the economy is growing.
Washington Post: U.S. Lawmakers will question executives of two major Chinese firms to determine whether their ambitions create a threat to American security.
Northwest Indiana Times: Manufacturing a key issue in gubernatorial race.
South Town Star: H.R. 5865 passes House of Representatives.
Related recent Blogs
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013