September 12, 2011 Headlines: Jobs Bill Comes to Congress, Romney in SC, China Import Reactions, and More
Politico: Congress will get Obama’s jobs bill today. What will they do with it?
NYT: Manufacturing has fallen off of Washington’s radar screen.
WaPo: Ezra Klein on the challenges of getting a jobs bill through Congress.
WSJ: Mitt Romney talking jobs in South Carolina today.
FP: Should the U.S. Dollar remain the world’s reserve currency?
WSJ: Reactions to China’s import spike.
Naked Capitalism: Government neglect is to blame for the demise of Manufacturing?
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013