September 12, 2011 Headlines: Jobs Bill Comes to Congress, Romney in SC, China Import Reactions, and More
Politico: Congress will get Obama’s jobs bill today. What will they do with it?
NYT: Manufacturing has fallen off of Washington’s radar screen.
WaPo: Ezra Klein on the challenges of getting a jobs bill through Congress.
WSJ: Mitt Romney talking jobs in South Carolina today.
FP: Should the U.S. Dollar remain the world’s reserve currency?
WSJ: Reactions to China’s import spike.
Naked Capitalism: Government neglect is to blame for the demise of Manufacturing?
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013