Sen. Whitehouse Releases Manufacturing Agenda
Today, in Pawtucket, RI, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) released a manufacturing agenda. North East Knitting in Pawtucket was the second stop on the Senator's "Making It in Rhode Island" tour. According to a press release from Whitehouse's office:
...the plan issued today provides a blueprint for proposals that will support local businesses and help maintain their competitiveness in a global market. Senator Whitehouse will be working on legislation to accomplish these goals during the next Congress.
AAM applauds the efforts of Sen. Whitehouse and encourages all of Congress to work together to keep it made in America.
Read full release.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013