Sen. Casey and USW Join Together to Fight Unfair Chinese Trade Practices
Tomorrow, Senator Casey (D-PA) will join United Steelworkers (USW) President Leo Gerard in a press conference to urge the Chinese government to end unfair trade practices that hurt the U.S. economy and cost jobs. Senator Casey today sent a letter to President Obama urging him to press the Chinese President on the issue when he visits Washington.
The press conference will occur at 1:30 pm at the United Steelworkers Pittsburgh headquarters.
To read about Senators Schumer, Stabenow and Casey's legislation to fight unfair currency manipulation click here.
Read Sen. Casey's letter to the President here.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013