Scott Paul Travels with Delegation of Energy Experts to Israel
The Alliance for American Manufacturing’s (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul traveled with a delegation of energy experts to the Middle East this week – stopping in Israel and the West Bank. The group visited a variety of places, including a solar thermal development center, a water desalinization plant, and an institute dedicated to desert research.
Project Interchange, part of the American Jewish Committee, organized the trip as a way for the American delegation to explore potential opportunities to collaborate with Israeli experts in the energy field.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013