Romney/Ryan campaign releases ad that talks tough on China but ignores Ryan's voting record
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney released an ad which states that, if elected president, he would take a hard line against China.
While the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) supports American elected officials getting tough with China, we're curious as to how the Romney/Ryan campaign will deal with questions regarding Congressman Ryan's vote against penalizing China for its illegal currency manipulation.
Related recent Blogs
- How dependent on China is the U.S. military? • by scapozzola • 03/12/2014
- WATCH: Laid off by trade inaction, workers speak for themselves • by mmcmullan • 03/12/2014
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014