Rep. Bustos (D-IL) re-affirms commitment to American manufacturing
First-term U.S. Representative Cheri Bustos (D-IL), recently released a statement re-affirming her commitment to American manufacturing.
In her statement, Bustos outlines (with videos as evidence) her contributions to the congressional record on issues that include, though are not limited to: spending America's tax dollars domestically, not overseas; investing in workforce training; and ending tax breaks for outsourcers.
Pictured: Congresswoman Bustos with Alliance for American Manufacturing President Scott Paul.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013