The readers respond: American-made suits, shoes, luggage, and jeans
ManufactureThis has been asking our readers to send us emails, photos, and videos of American-made household goods and clothing that they've purchased. We thought we'd reach into our mailbag this week and post something from John Sellers, of Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. John checked in to tell us about some of his favorite, top-quality, Made-in-USA purchases...
Hart Schaffner Marx suits and dress trousers [pictured]. Made in Chicago.
Allen Edmonds shoes and belts. Made in Milwaukee.
Tough Traveler soft side luggage and briefcasem Made in Schenectady, NY.
All American Clothing blue jeans. Made in Ohio.
John says that the All American blue jeans are a first-time purchase and he loves them: "Well made, good looking, comfortable, true to size and $39.99!"
Regarding the other products he listed, he told us that he's been using all of them for a long time "because they are quality made and last for years."
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Factory employees start a new company in an effort to keep their jobs • by LDonia • 05/13/2013