The readers respond: American-made suits, shoes, luggage, and jeans
ManufactureThis has been asking our readers to send us emails, photos, and videos of American-made household goods and clothing that they've purchased. We thought we'd reach into our mailbag this week and post something from John Sellers, of Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. John checked in to tell us about some of his favorite, top-quality, Made-in-USA purchases...
Hart Schaffner Marx suits and dress trousers [pictured]. Made in Chicago.
Allen Edmonds shoes and belts. Made in Milwaukee.
Tough Traveler soft side luggage and briefcasem Made in Schenectady, NY.
All American Clothing blue jeans. Made in Ohio.
John says that the All American blue jeans are a first-time purchase and he loves them: "Well made, good looking, comfortable, true to size and $39.99!"
Regarding the other products he listed, he told us that he's been using all of them for a long time "because they are quality made and last for years."
Related recent Blogs
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- November 22, 2013: Congratulations to Tesla and a look ahead • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- RECAP: FABTECH Expo 2013 • by TGarland • 11/21/2013
- Today at FABTECH Expo • by TGarland • 11/20/2013