RADIO: KSFO 560AM radio interview with Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed by the morning news program of San Francisco's KSFO 560AM. Paul told KSFO anchors Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan that the controversial Oakland Bay Bridge stands as a "shining example" of how NOT to build infrastructure in the U.S.
Paul explained why AAM has unveiled new billboards saying that the bridge "Should Be Made in America."
To listen to Paul's interview, skim forward to 07:40 into the broadcast.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013