RADIO: KSFO 560AM radio interview with Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed by the morning news program of San Francisco's KSFO 560AM. Paul told KSFO anchors Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan that the controversial Oakland Bay Bridge stands as a "shining example" of how NOT to build infrastructure in the U.S.
Paul explained why AAM has unveiled new billboards saying that the bridge "Should Be Made in America."
To listen to Paul's interview, skim forward to 07:40 into the broadcast.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013