RADIO: KGO 810AM radio interview with Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed by the morning news program of San Francisco's KGO 810AM. Paul told KGO anchors Jon Bristow and Jennifer Jones Lee that the controversial Oakland Bay Bridge could have been "Made in America."
Paul explained why AAM has unveiled new billboards near the bridge. The billboards say that the bridge "Should Be Made in America."
To listen to Paul's interview, skim forward to 06:50 into the broadcast.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013