RADIO: KGO 810AM radio interview with Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed by the morning news program of San Francisco's KGO 810AM. Paul told KGO anchors Jon Bristow and Jennifer Jones Lee that the controversial Oakland Bay Bridge could have been "Made in America."
Paul explained why AAM has unveiled new billboards near the bridge. The billboards say that the bridge "Should Be Made in America."
To listen to Paul's interview, skim forward to 06:50 into the broadcast.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013
- The Relationship Between the U.S. and China • by TGarland • 06/12/2013
- Could U.S. tech manufacturing see a mini-rebound? • by LDonia • 06/11/2013
- The key to the success of the U.S. military: a strong U.S. industrial base • by TGarland • 06/11/2013