RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, April 22, 2013
What do TIME Magazine and IN THESE TIMES have in common?
Answer: Both publications just ran cover stories on the "return" of Made in America.
On the Leslie Marshall Radio Show last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul was asked whether he thought U.S. manufacturing was on the rebound. Paul explained that the U.S. is indeed "on the cusp of something geninely game-changing." But to make sure that America's factories can charge full steam ahead, the U.S. needs a "recognized national manufacturing strategy."
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013