RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on KFNN-Phoenix radio Show, May 22, 2013
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed recently on KFNN 1510 AM Phoenix regarding a new study that finds the U.S. military becoming on foreign suppliers for critical defense materials.
Paul explained that foreign sourcing puts America’s military readiness in the hands of potentially unreliable supplier nations. What's needed is increased domestic production of the natural resources and manufactured goods necessary to equip the U.S. military.
CLICK HERE to listen to the full interview.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013