Question: Who likes Made in America?
Answer: almost everyone.
You may recall a few weeks back the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) released a new poll of likely voters. Among the many questions and issues we raised was how favorably participants viewed Made in America products.
The response? See for yourself:
Are you listening, manufacturers? It would behoove you to consider that number when debating where you will build your product.
P.S. -- Who are you other 5 percent, and what's your issue with Made in America? Email us at info [at] americanmanufacturing [dot] org.
See more interesting poll facts here.
Image by Flickr user Bob Jagendorf, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014