Question: Who likes Made in America?
Answer: almost everyone.
You may recall a few weeks back the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) released a new poll of likely voters. Among the many questions and issues we raised was how favorably participants viewed Made in America products.
The response? See for yourself:
Are you listening, manufacturers? It would behoove you to consider that number when debating where you will build your product.
P.S. -- Who are you other 5 percent, and what's your issue with Made in America? Email us at info [at] americanmanufacturing [dot] org.
See more interesting poll facts here.
Image by Flickr user Bob Jagendorf, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014