Question: Who likes Made in America?
Answer: almost everyone.
You may recall a few weeks back the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) released a new poll of likely voters. Among the many questions and issues we raised was how favorably participants viewed Made in America products.
The response? See for yourself:
Are you listening, manufacturers? It would behoove you to consider that number when debating where you will build your product.
P.S. -- Who are you other 5 percent, and what's your issue with Made in America? Email us at info [at] americanmanufacturing [dot] org.
See more interesting poll facts here.
Image by Flickr user Bob Jagendorf, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014