Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community
Next time you're in the market for new jeans, we have an American-made suggestion: the Jeans Project.
Not only are these jeans manufactured in Los Angeles, but they give back to the community. According to the Jeans Project's website: "For every pair of jeans sold, $10 will be donated to the Dream Center recovery programs and help to make a difference in someone’s life."
Churches in the Los Angeles area have been showcasing the Jeans Project's garments, however, the jeans are available to purchase online also.
Interested in learning more about this project and the organization it supports? Here's a short video that explains it.
Related recent Blogs
- QOTD: President Obama speaking to newly elected mayors • by LDonia • 12/13/2013
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013