Protect your phones and tablets, Made-in-America style
What was once a luxury is now pretty much a necessity. You know what I’m talking about: cell phones.
While land lines rapidly go the way of the dinosaur, people are lining up outside certain stores to get new phones the day ... nay, the moment they drop.
But if you’re going to spend hundreds of dollars on a phone, you best keep that thing safe!
And that’s where Woodchuck comes in.
Woodchuck is not another product designed by a committee of suits, nor is it manufactured in China. Woodchuck is designed, manufactured, printed, and assembled in beautiful Minneapolis, USA.
Woodchuck makes wood-paneled cases for phones, tablets, and laptops. Additionally, the company sells journals.
Buying cases for your company’s work phones? That’s cool. Woodchuck can engrave its cases with your company’s logo.
All items are available on Woodchuck’s online store, and, as of yesterday, a few of its items are available at Target. (But search Target’s website before running out to buy anything.)
Learn more about Woodchuck.
Image taken from Woodchuck’s website.
Related recent Blogs
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014