Salisbury, Inc. is a little-known pewter and silver shop in Salisbury, MD that makes all of their products in the USA. So, if you're looking for a personalized present for someone special, or a beautiful hostess gift for a holiday party, Salisbury, Inc. is the place to try.
Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, the company is family-owned and attempts to "capture the spirit of American life" in every piece. They also offer both custom hand engraving and computerized engraving. From cups to platters to vases, and even baby gifts like rattles and spoons, Salisbury, Inc. has plenty of items to choose from.
Visit their store if you're ever on the Eastern Shore, or shop online.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- American-made Holiday Shopping: tips and tricks • by LDonia • 11/25/2013
- Maryland commission looks to correct a mistake: letting manufacturing base disappear • by LDonia • 11/18/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- The manufacturing revolution will be crowdfunded • by LDonia • 10/28/2013
- 3D printing may usher in a new era for Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 10/22/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Happy Belated Manufacturing Day! • by LDonia • 10/07/2013