Salisbury, Inc. is a little-known pewter and silver shop in Salisbury, MD that makes all of their products in the USA. So, if you're looking for a personalized present for someone special, or a beautiful hostess gift for a holiday party, Salisbury, Inc. is the place to try.
Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, the company is family-owned and attempts to "capture the spirit of American life" in every piece. They also offer both custom hand engraving and computerized engraving. From cups to platters to vases, and even baby gifts like rattles and spoons, Salisbury, Inc. has plenty of items to choose from.
Visit their store if you're ever on the Eastern Shore, or shop online.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013