Presents for Pets
Who can forget man's best friend around the holidays? This year, outfit your pooch in a brand new leather collar from Auburn Leathercrafters, a pet leather product manufacturer based in Auburn, NY.
In addition to sturdy, quality collars (there's even one with jingle bells attached!) Auburn Leathercrafters makes chew and tug toys (we love the one that resemble the sole of a shoe), cat toys, harnesses and training products.
They have been making their beautiful leather pet products from safe, natural materials in the USA for 60 years. Woof!
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- An upstate New York company announces reshoring plans...sort of • by LDonia • 05/07/2013