Popped in the USA!
A little manufactured fun arrived at our office this week.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is now a proud owner of an American-made popcorn machine.
Our friends at Paragon International helped us prepare for another movie screening at our DC headquarters (more on that later).
Made in the heart of Iowa — Nevada, Iowa to be exact — Paragon manufactures fun by producing popcorn machines, sno cone machines, and cotton candy machines. A little company history from Paragon itself:
We have 45 years of industry experience behind us, but the way we do business is the same as the day we opened our doors: we're still family owned, still in Iowa, and still committed to new technology, quality materials, and using a local workforce. Our goal is the same, too: Don't be the largest, just be the best.
We’re looking to forward to adding popcorn to Friday happy hour!
All items are available on Paragon’s online store.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013