Popped in the USA!
A little manufactured fun arrived at our office this week.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is now a proud owner of an American-made popcorn machine.
Our friends at Paragon International helped us prepare for another movie screening at our DC headquarters (more on that later).
Made in the heart of Iowa — Nevada, Iowa to be exact — Paragon manufactures fun by producing popcorn machines, sno cone machines, and cotton candy machines. A little company history from Paragon itself:
We have 45 years of industry experience behind us, but the way we do business is the same as the day we opened our doors: we're still family owned, still in Iowa, and still committed to new technology, quality materials, and using a local workforce. Our goal is the same, too: Don't be the largest, just be the best.
We’re looking to forward to adding popcorn to Friday happy hour!
All items are available on Paragon’s online store.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014