Popped in the USA!
A little manufactured fun arrived at our office this week.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is now a proud owner of an American-made popcorn machine.
Our friends at Paragon International helped us prepare for another movie screening at our DC headquarters (more on that later).
Made in the heart of Iowa — Nevada, Iowa to be exact — Paragon manufactures fun by producing popcorn machines, sno cone machines, and cotton candy machines. A little company history from Paragon itself:
We have 45 years of industry experience behind us, but the way we do business is the same as the day we opened our doors: we're still family owned, still in Iowa, and still committed to new technology, quality materials, and using a local workforce. Our goal is the same, too: Don't be the largest, just be the best.
We’re looking to forward to adding popcorn to Friday happy hour!
All items are available on Paragon’s online store.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014