Popped in the USA!
A little manufactured fun arrived at our office this week.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is now a proud owner of an American-made popcorn machine.
Our friends at Paragon International helped us prepare for another movie screening at our DC headquarters (more on that later).
Made in the heart of Iowa — Nevada, Iowa to be exact — Paragon manufactures fun by producing popcorn machines, sno cone machines, and cotton candy machines. A little company history from Paragon itself:
We have 45 years of industry experience behind us, but the way we do business is the same as the day we opened our doors: we're still family owned, still in Iowa, and still committed to new technology, quality materials, and using a local workforce. Our goal is the same, too: Don't be the largest, just be the best.
We’re looking to forward to adding popcorn to Friday happy hour!
All items are available on Paragon’s online store.
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014