Political pressure on China works
China has continuously manipulated its currency over the last two decades. In that time, several U.S. and foreign politicians have stood up to China and its manipulative trade practices. And guess what? China responded to this political pressure. It's time again for President Obama and the 113th Congress to get tough on China and its unfair trade practices.
The data shows that political pressure is effective. When the President and Congress allow China to trade unfairly, Americans are the ones who lose.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013