Plan a Made-in-the-USA July 4th Celebration
The United States celebrates its independence on July 4, and chances are that many Americans will be celebrating the holiday with a festive cookout. To help make sure you and your fellow revelers have the most patriotic day possible, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has put together a list of Made in the USA products to help make your celebration an all-American success.
Get fired up this July 4th with a grill made in the good ol’ USA!
The LazyMan brand was established more than 70 years ago, and the company has been making grills in the USA ever since. All of LazyMan’s stainless steel grills are handmade in their factory in Belvidere, New Jersey. Relax and cook your gourmet burgers, hot dogs, steaks and more on a Lazyman and shop here.
Portable Kitchen (PK) grills are “built for adventure” and are perfect for your backyard barbeque. The company uses recycled aluminum in its grill casts and assemble grills by hand in the USA. Check out PK’s popular “Grill & Smoker” here.
Nothing’s cooler than being American-made!
The Outdoor Recreational Company of America (ORCA) produces a line of coolers that are proudly Made in the USA using “100 percent American-made components.” Along with supporting American workers, when you buy an ORCA cooler you also help a worthy cause, as a portion of every purchase goes toward conservation groups, wounded warrior programs, breast cancer research and women’s outdoor groups. Check out the company’s variety of cooler colors and sizes here.
With these Made-in-America products, it’s hard to contain your excitement!
Ball is committed to its effort to “Preserve America for the next 125 years” and manufactures its line of jars in Muncie, Indiana. Pick up some Ball Mason Jars here for your outdoor barbeque this July 4th – use them to store utensils, snacks, tealights or even for décor.
Apple Pie offers a wide range of American-made products that are perfect for your Fourth of July party, from dishware to water bottles and even apparel and furniture for your home and garden. Show your stars and stripes with tableware (and more!) made right here in the USA.
Baking and Décor
Rise up to the challenge of baking, decorating, and celebrating the all-American way!
Make your cake and eat it too with bakeware that is Made in America. Williams-Sonoma’s “Made in the USA” selection includes interior and exterior décor, cutlery and food in addition to their bakeware.
Martha Stewart also has a wide array of American-made goods and tools to keep you stocked this July 4th holiday. Check out her bakeware, linen napkins (also eco-friendly!), tableware, coasters, and more.
Fly to new heights on July 4 by raising an American-made flag!
Display your stars and stripes with a Made in the USA flag (you’d be surprised – not all flags are!). Annin Flagmakers is the oldest and largest flag manufacturer in the USA. Check out their variety of shapes, sizes and styles, perfect for decorating your barbeque this July 4th!
Be sure to check out AAM’s All American July 4th Holiday Pinterest board for more outdoor barbeque ideas!
AAM intern Lauren Pak authored this post.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014