Perfect for weekend lounging on the couch: American-made throw blankets
Super Bowl weekend is just about here. While it will be nearly 70 degrees in New Orleans on game day, very few of us will be there to enjoy it.
So if you're hunkering down at home on the couch, especially in a colder part of the country, stadium blankets from Amana Woolen Mill are the perfect accessory.
Made in the only remaining (operating) woolen mill in Iowa, these throw blankets are a great addition to any living room - especially one that's home to much weekend television, sports, or movie watching.
See more American-made offerings from Amana Woolen Mill here.
Image from Amana Woolen Mill's website.
Related recent Blogs
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014