Perfect for weekend lounging on the couch: American-made throw blankets
Super Bowl weekend is just about here. While it will be nearly 70 degrees in New Orleans on game day, very few of us will be there to enjoy it.
So if you're hunkering down at home on the couch, especially in a colder part of the country, stadium blankets from Amana Woolen Mill are the perfect accessory.
Made in the only remaining (operating) woolen mill in Iowa, these throw blankets are a great addition to any living room - especially one that's home to much weekend television, sports, or movie watching.
See more American-made offerings from Amana Woolen Mill here.
Image from Amana Woolen Mill's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013