Perfect for weekend lounging on the couch: American-made throw blankets
Super Bowl weekend is just about here. While it will be nearly 70 degrees in New Orleans on game day, very few of us will be there to enjoy it.
So if you're hunkering down at home on the couch, especially in a colder part of the country, stadium blankets from Amana Woolen Mill are the perfect accessory.
Made in the only remaining (operating) woolen mill in Iowa, these throw blankets are a great addition to any living room - especially one that's home to much weekend television, sports, or movie watching.
See more American-made offerings from Amana Woolen Mill here.
Image from Amana Woolen Mill's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014