Our favorite #MadeinUSA products of 2013
At the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) we spend a lot of time, throughout the year, finding American-made products to share on our blog and across our social networks. Here are some of our favorite products we've featured over the last year. Do you have a favorite American-made product? Post it in the comments, or share it on Facebook or twitter!
From the Fashion Friday Files:
We love both the coats and the leg warmers Poppy von Frohlich makes. Stay warm the Made in the USA way!
Rebecca Ray Designs makes handbags in all shapes and sizes, so you can carry your Made in the USA stuff in a Made in USA bag.
Headline Shirts makes graphic tees -- practically a staple of in American wardrobe -- in the United States. Wear your with, and your love for Made in America, on your chest!
Odds and ends Made in Your City:
Almost everyone brings lunch with them somewhere, at some point. Reuseit's Made in the USA lunch bags are perfect for us all.
At AAM we love popcorn, so much so that we bought this American-made popcorn popper from Paragon International.
It's tough to find American-made appliances anymore. So at AAM we're excited to know that Blendtec is still making blenders in the USA.
These ice cream churns made by Lehman's in Ohio means you will always know your ice cream was made in America.
Not enough Made in the USA for you? Check out our Holiday page where we link to hundreds of other American-made products.
Related recent Blogs
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014