Online panel discussion explores ways to make manufacturing interesting to younger generations
The Institute for Emerging Issues at North Carolina State University recently hosted a Google Hangout called "Making it Cool". Participants explored ways to draw younger generations into manufacturing. Chris Anderson, editor in chief of Wired magazine, keynotes the panel.
Learn more here.
Related recent Blogs
- How dependent on China is the U.S. military? • by scapozzola • 03/12/2014
- WATCH: Laid off by trade inaction, workers speak for themselves • by mmcmullan • 03/12/2014
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014