October 28, 2011 Headlines: GDP Up, Unemployment High, Chinese Innovation, and More
Bloomberg: The economy has risen to pre-recession levels.
WSJ: The devil is in the details of the GDP Report.
WaPo: Despite GDP growth, unemployment remains high.
AP: The first biofuel-powered jumbo jet took off in China.
NYT: Op-ed on why China should bail out Europe.
AP: 5,000 job cuts coming at Whirlpool.
WSJ: Is China a failure at exporting cars?
Al Jazeera: China’s financial sector is crippled, and hurting from lack of flexibility.
WSJ: Alan Greenspan says the economy will power up when anxiety decreases.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013