October 26, 2012 Headlines: Positive U.S. economic news, Ohio, and more
Washington Post: U.S. economy expands more than predicted.
Time: China-baiting taps into Ohio voters' frustrations.
Cleveland Plain Dealer: Fact checking claim that 6,400 Ohioans lost manufacturing jobs in September.
WSJ: Without increased demand, the U.S. will not see manufacturing growth.
Bloomberg: Better-than-expected economic numbers likely due to consumer spending.
Chicago Tribune: Think-tank predicts China's exports will increase 6-7% this year.
Minyanville: Apple makes products in China because U.S. high-tech manufacturing is not competitive enough.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013