October 25, 2012 Headlines: U.S. and China manufacturing reports, rare earth minerals, and more.
Bloomberg: Positive U.S. manufacturing report leads to higher stock futures.
Reuters: Optimism for China economic recovery also helping U.S. stock market.
Washington Post: China's manufacturing sector shows signs of recovery.
Washington Post: China's biggest rare earth producer suspends production to help increase prices.
Huffington Post: Middle market manufacturing companies are leading 'manufacturing renaissance' and deserve more attention.
Washington Post: U.S. durable goods orders up 9.9%
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013