October 24, 2012 Headlines: All about China
The Hill: W.T.O. establishes panels to investigate cases brought against China by U.S. and Europe.
San Francisco Chronicle: International Trade Commission's decision on solar panels could start a trade war.
New York Times: Romney's approach to China, though similar to Reagan's, could be better thought out.
Bloomberg: China's manufacturing expands, stocks rise.
Related recent Blogs
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014
- Ho Hum: Another Gigantic Monthly Goods Trade Deficit • by mmcmullan • 08/06/2014
- Monthly U.S. Trade Deficit with China Rises in June • by scapozzola • 08/06/2014
- A Sobering Look at a Former Factory Town • by mmcmullan • 08/04/2014
- #AAMeter Attracts National Attention • by elizabethbb • 08/04/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014