October 22, 2012 Headlines: Outsourcing, China, and the W.T.O. as campaign issues; and more.
Washington Post: The candidates on outsourcing manufacturing jobs, and why it matters.
CNN.com: China, while an election scapegoat, is also a land of opportunity for many Americans.
NYT Blog: W.T.O.'s steel ruling could help Obama in PA, and OH.
NPR: 5 things you should know about China in advance of tonight's debate.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Automation now filling the void left by unskilled workers.
Manufacturing.net: New York City attempts to position itself as the new Silicon Valley.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013