October 22, 2012 Headlines: Outsourcing, China, and the W.T.O. as campaign issues; and more.
Washington Post: The candidates on outsourcing manufacturing jobs, and why it matters.
CNN.com: China, while an election scapegoat, is also a land of opportunity for many Americans.
NYT Blog: W.T.O.'s steel ruling could help Obama in PA, and OH.
NPR: 5 things you should know about China in advance of tonight's debate.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Automation now filling the void left by unskilled workers.
Manufacturing.net: New York City attempts to position itself as the new Silicon Valley.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013