October 19, 2011 Headlines: Bipartisan Infrastructure Ideas, China Currency and the GOP, and More
WaPo: Bipartisan support already exists for these infrastructure ideas.
Bloomberg: China’s stocks fall, led by losses in the auto industry.
WaPo: The China currency issue is sweeping through the GOP candidates.
WSJ: Has China succeeded in creating a soft landing for their once-surging economy?
Yglesias: For the first time, wages are outpacing productivity in China.
Tom Friedman: China manipulates their currency, this harms China and the U.S., I support the China currency bill, but it shouldn’t become law. What??
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014