October 19, 2011 Headlines: Bipartisan Infrastructure Ideas, China Currency and the GOP, and More
WaPo: Bipartisan support already exists for these infrastructure ideas.
Bloomberg: China’s stocks fall, led by losses in the auto industry.
WaPo: The China currency issue is sweeping through the GOP candidates.
WSJ: Has China succeeded in creating a soft landing for their once-surging economy?
Yglesias: For the first time, wages are outpacing productivity in China.
Tom Friedman: China manipulates their currency, this harms China and the U.S., I support the China currency bill, but it shouldn’t become law. What??
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014