October 11, 2010 Headlines
Obama meets with former Bush Chief of Staff, among others, to pitch bipartisan infrastructure investment.
IMF meetings basically punt on China.
With the November elections close at hand, many campaigning blame China for economic woes.
Plus, will currency tensions rise across the globe.
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- February 28, 2014: We can create 5.8 million new jobs just like that! and more ... • by LDonia • 02/28/2014
- How's the president going to get there on his transportation bill? • by mmcmullan • 02/27/2014
- WATCH: Ending currency manipulation would create jobs [ABC, Sioux Falls, SD] • by admin • 02/27/2014
- EPI report says we could create 5.8 million new jobs and not cost the taxpayer a dime • by LDonia • 02/26/2014