Obama Campaign adopts "Made in America" fashion collection
Kudos to whomever at the Obama 2012 campaign decided to implement a designer Made in America fashion collection. Voters who want to show their support for President Obama while simultaneously supporting American-made shirts and handbags should check out the "Runaway to Win" collection.
Designers for the "Made in America" clothing and accessories line include: Altuzarra, Richard Blanch, Eddie Borgo, Tory Burch, Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig, Sean John, Prabal Gurung, Marc Jacobs, Beyoncé & Tina Knowles, Derek Lam, Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez, Tracy Reese, Narciso Rodriguez, Rachel Roy, Russell Simmons, Thakoon Panichgul, Grace Tsao-Wu and Laura Kofoid, Diane von Furstenberg, Marcus Wainwright & David Neville, Alexander Wang, Vera Wang, and Jason Wu.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- Life on Mars...as envisioned by Nanette Lepore • by LDonia • 02/15/2013
- American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather • by LDonia • 02/08/2013