Novemeber 8, 2011 Headlines: Chinese counterfeits in Pentagon supply chain, USW backs solar complaint against China, and More.
AP: China is dumping counterfeit electronic parts into the Pentagon's supply chain.
Wired: Why China could get America’s most fuel-efficient car before us.
MarketWatch: China’s exporters see slowing growth.
FT: Leading Chinese government researchers say now may be the time for the country to allow its currency to weaken.
Forbes: Is manufacturing the wave of the future in the US or the heritage of the past?
MarketWatch: United Steelworkers (USW) backs solar complaint against China.
Reuters: Chinese news agency claims U.S. anti-dumping probe into Chinese solar panel makers will undermine bilateral trade.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013