Novemeber 8, 2011 Headlines: Chinese counterfeits in Pentagon supply chain, USW backs solar complaint against China, and More.
AP: China is dumping counterfeit electronic parts into the Pentagon's supply chain.
Wired: Why China could get America’s most fuel-efficient car before us.
MarketWatch: China’s exporters see slowing growth.
FT: Leading Chinese government researchers say now may be the time for the country to allow its currency to weaken.
Forbes: Is manufacturing the wave of the future in the US or the heritage of the past?
MarketWatch: United Steelworkers (USW) backs solar complaint against China.
Reuters: Chinese news agency claims U.S. anti-dumping probe into Chinese solar panel makers will undermine bilateral trade.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013