November 8, 2012 Headlines: the trade deficit decreases, myths about the auto industry, and more.
Bloomberg: Increase in exports leads to narrowing of trade deficit in September.
Wall St. Journal: In President Obama's second term manufacturers will need to continue working the partisan divide.
Fast Company: Foxconn reported to be considering LA and Detroit as potential locations for future factory.
The Motley Fool: Debunking three common myths surrounding the American auto industry.
New York Times: Workers in China find empowerment through unity.
The Register: iPhone no longer among top 5 smartphones sold in China, undercutting one of the company's reasons for manufacturing there.
New York Times: Tariff on solar panels unlikely to help American manufacturers because of loopholes, oversupply.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013