November 8, 2012 Headlines: the trade deficit decreases, myths about the auto industry, and more.
Bloomberg: Increase in exports leads to narrowing of trade deficit in September.
Wall St. Journal: In President Obama's second term manufacturers will need to continue working the partisan divide.
Fast Company: Foxconn reported to be considering LA and Detroit as potential locations for future factory.
The Motley Fool: Debunking three common myths surrounding the American auto industry.
New York Times: Workers in China find empowerment through unity.
The Register: iPhone no longer among top 5 smartphones sold in China, undercutting one of the company's reasons for manufacturing there.
New York Times: Tariff on solar panels unlikely to help American manufacturers because of loopholes, oversupply.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013