November 5, 2012 Headlines: a century-old factory closes its doors, the Yuan drops, and more.
Washington Post: 112 year old PA-based garment manufacturer closing its doors.
New York Times: Lack of presidential authority to declare China a currency manipulator gives Romney an 'out'.
CNBC: It's not just American politics that will dictate the future of U.S./China relations.
New York Times Magazine: Exploring the remains of the manufacturing corridor between NY and D.C.
New York Times Magazine: Author of story above discusses "suprising truth" about manufacturing.
Bloomberg: Yuan continues falling.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013