November 29, 2012 Headlines: U.S. economy grows, a new factory comes to Chicago, and more...
Washington Post: Fed says U.S. economy showed steady growth in October & early November, except Northeast where economy was hampered by hurricane.
The Republic: Nebraska Congressman chosen chair of manufacturing-related congressional subcomittee.
Bloomberg: GM building third plant in China to keep up with the country's demand.
Newburyport News: Retirees in Massachusetts vacate manufacturing jobs with no successors prepared.
Chicago Tribune: Company opening factory in Chicago to build electric delivery vehicles.
Related recent Blogs
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014