November 29, 2012 Headlines: U.S. economy grows, a new factory comes to Chicago, and more...
Washington Post: Fed says U.S. economy showed steady growth in October & early November, except Northeast where economy was hampered by hurricane.
The Republic: Nebraska Congressman chosen chair of manufacturing-related congressional subcomittee.
Bloomberg: GM building third plant in China to keep up with the country's demand.
Newburyport News: Retirees in Massachusetts vacate manufacturing jobs with no successors prepared.
Chicago Tribune: Company opening factory in Chicago to build electric delivery vehicles.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014