November 28, 2011 Headlines: China Currency Changes, When Jobs Leave, The Economy and 2012, and More
National Journal: Three decades of flawed economic thinking drove away manufacturing jobs and produced a wasteland of long-term unemployed Americans.
NYT: China is opening an investigation into American subsidies of solar products.
WSJ: How important is the economy to the 2012 elections?
The Hill: Will unemployment insurance be extended?
WSJ: A new car company has launched in China: Qoros.
AP: China wants to invest in our infrastructure, but we don’t seem to want to.
WSJ: Potential changes coming to China’s monetary policy.
NYT: A Chinese-born American engineer finds himself detained in China.
WaPo: Analysis of some tax reform ideas, including changes to the tax rate on manufacturers.
WaPo: As the global economy continues to sputter along, labor unrest is rising in China.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013