November 26, 2012 Headlines: States focus on manufacturing, the wage-gap theory gains momentum, and more...
USA Today: Some manufacturing jobs lost to the recession have come back and even multiplied.
CBS News: New research facility in Virginia aims to help the state, and country, bring back manufacturing jobs.
Daily News (Bowling Green): Majority of Kentucky manufacturers in poll will hire new workers in 2013.
Kansas City Star: USW members are returning to work at Milbank following a lockout last week.
Forbes: Numbers support the wage-gap, rather than skills-gap, theory.
New York Times: A Q&A follow up with maker of the Bionic Wrench.
The Daily Beast: With new leadership in place, China will aim to export and monetize its culture next.
Washington Post: China's manufacturing sector is less appealing to companies; needs renaissance to survive.
Bloomberg: Chinese manufacturing index signals first expansion in over a year.
New York Times: A free trade agreement between the U.S. and Europe gains momentum.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013