November 23, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, China's Manufacturing Slowdown, GDP Revisions, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP Debate.
FP: In-depth debate analysis from Foreign Policy.
WaPo: Despite the good employment news, GDP was revised downward for the third quarter.
WSJ: China has overtaken the US as the largest smartphone market.
Time: Similarities between China and Corporations.
WSJ: China’s PMI shows some signs of gloom.
WSJ: Video on the recent slowdown in China’s manufacturing activity.
The Early Shift will be taking off tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will return on Monday, November 28.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014