November 23, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, China's Manufacturing Slowdown, GDP Revisions, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP Debate.
FP: In-depth debate analysis from Foreign Policy.
WaPo: Despite the good employment news, GDP was revised downward for the third quarter.
WSJ: China has overtaken the US as the largest smartphone market.
Time: Similarities between China and Corporations.
WSJ: China’s PMI shows some signs of gloom.
WSJ: Video on the recent slowdown in China’s manufacturing activity.
The Early Shift will be taking off tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will return on Monday, November 28.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014