November 23, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, China's Manufacturing Slowdown, GDP Revisions, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP Debate.
FP: In-depth debate analysis from Foreign Policy.
WaPo: Despite the good employment news, GDP was revised downward for the third quarter.
WSJ: China has overtaken the US as the largest smartphone market.
Time: Similarities between China and Corporations.
WSJ: China’s PMI shows some signs of gloom.
WSJ: Video on the recent slowdown in China’s manufacturing activity.
The Early Shift will be taking off tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will return on Monday, November 28.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013