November 23, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, China's Manufacturing Slowdown, GDP Revisions, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP Debate.
FP: In-depth debate analysis from Foreign Policy.
WaPo: Despite the good employment news, GDP was revised downward for the third quarter.
WSJ: China has overtaken the US as the largest smartphone market.
Time: Similarities between China and Corporations.
WSJ: China’s PMI shows some signs of gloom.
WSJ: Video on the recent slowdown in China’s manufacturing activity.
The Early Shift will be taking off tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will return on Monday, November 28.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014