November 23, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, China's Manufacturing Slowdown, GDP Revisions, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP Debate.
FP: In-depth debate analysis from Foreign Policy.
WaPo: Despite the good employment news, GDP was revised downward for the third quarter.
WSJ: China has overtaken the US as the largest smartphone market.
Time: Similarities between China and Corporations.
WSJ: China’s PMI shows some signs of gloom.
WSJ: Video on the recent slowdown in China’s manufacturing activity.
The Early Shift will be taking off tomorrow and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, and will return on Monday, November 28.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013