November 22, 2011 Headlines: Romney on China, SuperCommittee Analysis, China Accuses US of Dumping, and More
NPR: Will Romney’s tough rhetoric on China survive past the campaign?
TPM: Chinese solar companies are now accusing the U.S. of illegal dumping.
NYT: Although China appears to be defusing the solar panel dispute, retaliation might be coming.
WSJ: Nobody knows what the next year will do to the economy.
NYT: Obama and the GOP can both agree on criticizing China’s cheating.
MetalMiner: China has announced their 12th Five-year plan.
WSJ: Is the recent rise in household income the start of a trend, or just a hiccup?
CAF: Do conservative policies favor China?
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013