November 22, 2011 Headlines: Romney on China, SuperCommittee Analysis, China Accuses US of Dumping, and More
NPR: Will Romney’s tough rhetoric on China survive past the campaign?
TPM: Chinese solar companies are now accusing the U.S. of illegal dumping.
NYT: Although China appears to be defusing the solar panel dispute, retaliation might be coming.
WSJ: Nobody knows what the next year will do to the economy.
NYT: Obama and the GOP can both agree on criticizing China’s cheating.
MetalMiner: China has announced their 12th Five-year plan.
WSJ: Is the recent rise in household income the start of a trend, or just a hiccup?
CAF: Do conservative policies favor China?
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013