November 22, 2011 Headlines: Romney on China, SuperCommittee Analysis, China Accuses US of Dumping, and More
NPR: Will Romney’s tough rhetoric on China survive past the campaign?
TPM: Chinese solar companies are now accusing the U.S. of illegal dumping.
NYT: Although China appears to be defusing the solar panel dispute, retaliation might be coming.
WSJ: Nobody knows what the next year will do to the economy.
NYT: Obama and the GOP can both agree on criticizing China’s cheating.
MetalMiner: China has announced their 12th Five-year plan.
WSJ: Is the recent rise in household income the start of a trend, or just a hiccup?
CAF: Do conservative policies favor China?
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014