November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014