November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013