November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014