November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014