November 21, 2012 Headlines: stories from Minnesota, Ohio, Missouri, and more...
MPR: Minnesota's manufacturing sector rebounds slowly.
Sacramento Bee: USW members locked out of factory in Kansas City following dispute over healthcare.
WFMJ.com (NBC): New survey shows more manufacturing jobs in Ohio than interested students to train for them.
Equities.com: Following purchase of two factories, GE expands its jet engine production in Ohio.
The Motley Fool: Even if Foxconn builds U.S. plants, it likely won't create many manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Obama's campaign manager says Jeep commercial was Romney's biggest mistake.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims decreased last week.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014