November 21, 2011 Headlines: SuperCommittee Failure, Manufacturing Index Up, Investors Bearish on China, and More
NYT: The SuperCommittee has failed to reach a deal. Congress is certainly trying hard to earn that 9% approval rating.
Ezra Klein: Analysis of the SuperCommittee failure.
NYT: Returning from his Asian tour, President Obama called out China for their resource claims on the South China Sea.
Time: Are signs pointing upward for the economy?
NYT Op-Ed: Can China defeat the United States?
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013